# 11: MY BIGGEST BINGO JOB


I have a big problem with a certain number. That little number is legs eleven. This is the first time I've ever hated and put it all down, it's a hate song. I remember playing a side game at bingo and I needed a number, you ate it. # 11. Anyway, I waited and waited and waited but never came out. It was then and there that our war began.

This curse is a curse that I can not rid myself of. It has been happening for nearly a year. If I have a good bingo card and I come close but it contains # 11, I know I can throw the ticket as well.






I remember a big game at my bingo club. I love Friday night for bingo because there are big prizes. I'm close, very close, with the full house price of £ 500. I missed the single line and the double line, but I was very beautifully set up for the house. I look at the numbers I needed for the house and one of them was 11. I tried to forget that I was burned so often in the past and made myself excited. Certainly, my ticket was full, except for a number, 11. I hoped and prayed that it would come but never did.

How are these curses happening? How long does it take and can I find out? Is there perhaps a pot of frog legs and the hair of a troll that will heal me?



I recently thought that I was about to free myself. I was playing at Mecca Bingo online and I needed a number for the house price. Yes, it was 11 but I had enough time to get it. I had a really good card. I swear 7 or 8 calls went on and I just knew 11 would be called, reality said it. I'm cursed!

I think I'm the only way to rid myself of such a miserable curse, actually bingo on the song. I'll sit and wait until the glorious day comes and I'm bouncing on bingo at # 11, my biggest job.

Enjoyable to Play Unexciting and colorful best bingo sites at best mobile bingo sites with Good looking figures that will add value to your gaming skill. Lots of new bingosites UK, contests and races. The excitement newer stops at free bingo sitesonline 2017.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Six Tips to Help You Win Online Bingo Games

Some major advantages of online bingo games

Online Bingo Games the Best Medicine for Free Time